going the town with friends maybe is the worst mistake that i do in last week since I busy to take care my comp but they want
and my friend find this game, buying when no comp is another my friend mistake.. *lawl.. and he
you can play Fifa 10 at PC PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, PSP, iPhone OS, N-Gage, Mobile Phone.. [what the.. EA will get many money now]
since i not really like to play football neither reality nor geimu so, i just copy from internet
- The transfer system will be more authentic, as money is not the monopolizing factor in acquiring a player. The acceptance of the offer will be based on factors such as the number of players in your squad in the same position, and the promise of higher-level competition outside the domestic league, such as the Europa League or Champions League. Furthermore, obtaining a player will be more realistically prolonged as the player must deal with competition from other clubs. Bids can be submitted for several different players, and if the clubs accept, the player has the choice of which of the players to ultimately sign. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- Financial matters will be based less on a team sponsor and more on the board of directors, who will provide two overall budgets: The wage budget, a yearly amount for paying players, and the club budget, for buying and selling players, as well as making other improvements to the club. There will be a "Board Difficulty" setting, in which players can decide how generous the board is financially. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- The "Player Experience and Growth System" has also changed. The manual experience growth from FIFA 08 and FIFA 09 have been abolished; player growth will now be determined by in-game performance, demands placed on the player, and achievements based on the player's particular position. There will be three categories for gaining experience: mental, physical, and skill. Younger players with higher potential will gain experience much faster, and each player will have an individual growth point, which in turn promises more authentic player growth patterns. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- Results for simulated non-user matches will be more heavily based on team strength and not appear as "random" as has been the case in the past. This will result in more realistic performances and eliminate instances where stronger clubs were fighting relegation and clubs with weaker players were winning the league. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- A "Live Season" feature has been implemented within Manager Mode. As players' forms rise and fall based on performance (within Manager Mode itself rather than real-world events), players will receive a temporarily higher or lower rating along with temporarily higher or lower stats to implicate the authenticity of player form. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- Kit numbers can now be edited on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii versions.
- Players' fatigue will be more authentic and realistic, eliminating the problem where lower-level teams suffer from low energy levels throughout a series of matches, although there seems to be little evidence of this, after three or four weeks of the season.
- The artificial intelligence of other teams across the Manager Mode world has been improved significantly. Opposing clubs will rotate players more often based on factors such as fatigue, player form, and even the relative importance of a match, so the lineup for a top team in the early rounds of a domestic cup may consist of lower-level and younger players as opposed to a full-strength squad.
- "Total Football Experience" will be a new feature in which football news around the Manager Mode world will be visible, including player transfers, fixtures and results in foreign leagues. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- The "Set-Piece Creator" allows instructions to be assigned to specific players at a set-piece. It is not known yet whether this will be available on online play, as revealed by producer David Rutter. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- The new "Assistant Manager" will take care of the line-up and rotate the team's squad based on importance of the upcoming match. For example, if the next match is against a low rated team, he will make sure that players that normally are on the bench will play. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)
- Pre-season friendlies will be introduced to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game, which will be organized by the club's Assistant Manager for a chance to flatten out any wrinkles in a club's lineup before the domestic season begins.
- Fictional players that are added to manager mode now have regionalised names. For example, players from Brazil will not have English-sounding names like James Smith and players from England will not have Portuguese-sounding names like Flávio de Oliveira. (PS3 and Xbox 360 only)