Followers

22 July 2012

Yes! Home home already~!


After a month lived in UiTM Puncak Alam, at last I get chance to back Johore. 
Oh some people don't know that I'm Johorean. 

Living at Selangor -to be specified is UiTM Puncak Alam, Meru- is really not so difficult if you have many friends there. Or you can get friend(s) in second. Oh btw, I don't want to talk more about this. You can read more from my previous post.

I have own reason to back Johore. 1st, I want to use internet. 2nd, need to meet parents. 3rd, I need new clothes and take it. It's seem I already become a semi-shopholic eh?

Besides yesterday is first day of fasting, so why not I take some chance to back home. Although I left some work at UiTM. I'm really need to plan my work now. If without internet, I can finish all works.

Another month, we'll celebrate raya Eid ul-Fitr atau raya. So, need to be prepared mental and physical. Oh beside that, I have test on next week. Need to study. Although it's already late. Hahaha. Only that for today~