Followers

11 January 2012

Anime: Ano Natsu de Matteru -Review First Episode-


Ano Natsu de Matteru / Waiting in the Summer / あの夏で待ってる
Opening : Sign by Ray
Ending : Vidro Moyou (ビードロ模様)" by Nagi Yanagi

Synopsis via MAL 
When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate and revealing, as the maturing relationships between the members of the young cast take on new, and sometimes very unexpected, turns. 

(Source: Sentai Filmworks)

A anime that occur during summer break!


A new anime for this week is Ano Natsu de Matteru! This anime is attracted for me to watch it. It's show a different focus. It's about making film. Although I'm said the anime is about making film but to put more interest in this anime, they put some sci-fi. This is shown during first half of Ano Natsu de Matteru. 

Another thing that doesn't escape from my eyes is the main characters. 3 of them are megane. The main male character, Kaito is really good. I think I'll award him as my favourite character for this season. He have personality like me. *coughdelusioncough* 

The main character


Another things that we don't see from other anime is Kaito is megane. I know there is a lead man character that are megane. He's like to make a film. So, as new anime, there will a new character right? So, a new character is Ichika. 
Ichika. Megane too

With red-hair character. I think for this season there is many red-haired character like Rias, Shana, etc. Although she is long-hair but I kind not interest with her. The reason for this anime is her. Please watch the anime episode 1 to avoid more spoiler.

Since she is a new student, she will have fans which is Kaito. His friend, Tetsurou [a megane too] help him to get information. 
That's badgood way to information from teacher

Tetsurou's helping Kaito to get know about Ichika. And they are planning to make a film during summer break. For the script, just give that work to Lemon. 

L(R)emon

L/Remon is seiyuued by Yukarin. Since I'm too fanatic with Taiga. I recently saw her as my Taiga. lol. Don't forget Ano Natsu de Matteru is come from studio that produce Toradora which is JC Staff.

This is anime is worth to watch.