Followers

06 January 2012

Visual Novel Game : Katawa Shoujo

Katawa Shoujo. Not "ketawa" shoujo

After 4 years waiting, at last the game is released. But I'm still late since I don;t download it. This visual novel is the most interesting visual novel. Since the genre is love. Ok, I know that I like this genre of game. 
For who never try any visual novel, you can try this game. 
But forget to said, this game have adult content. So, *coughunder18cannotplaycough* lol.
Nah, I'm kidding. Although it have adult content but you can disable it at config. 
Interestingly, it's already in English. So, you don't have to download patch or wait. Just download and install them. It's not take so much time to download if your line is soo good.

Another part that my eyes catch is this is the first visual novel that show you are a paralyzed person. The main character is paralyzed and have heart attack. I hope I not cry when play this game.

Katawa Shoujo's Character

So, interesting? Or want to give some shoot? I'll provide download. Just download it.