Followers

26 March 2012

Busy weekend - Running Man! -

Random Picture

So, after receiving my SPM's result, I think I don't want to update my blog. The result is good except my English and 2 other subjects. But still I using my crap English to write blog and FB and twitter. Since UPSR until SPM, my english never get A. Haha. Darn, I don't want to think about it. As long people can read and understand suda la..

So, I was wasted my time to watch Running Man


What's Running Man? Btw, this is not THE Running Man. 
Running Man (Korean런닝맨) is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup, along with K-pop Star. It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows.[1] The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race. 

I just watch Running Man to see my girls. I mean SNSD. But after a while I tried to watch other episodes and surprising! I like this show. Why? Just try to watch one episode and you know it. Beside that, the main casts are not random people but they are idol or MC. Some of them are singer and actor. Like Song Ji-hyo, she is an actress. And what I see, she is really pretty. /lol Other casts are really funny. I cannot stop to laugh when watch this show. 

So, I'm waiting new episode now. Maybe it'll be releasing on Wednesday. Actually Running Man is not my 1st Korean variety show. My first variety show is Invisible Youth.