Followers

23 December 2011

Anime List Winter 2011/2012

Winter Anime List 2011/12

2011 is almost end. It's same as December too. So, many new animes will come out too. So, me as fans will choose anime that I'll watch. Seriously, I almost lost interest in Anime. But after went to Comic Fiesta, my feeling about Anime is come back. /glad

I have survey the lists and listed what anime that should I watch. In other word the anime that I cannot missed for episode one. 

Must watch episode one list: 

  • Kyousogiga
  • High School DxD
  • Zero no Tsukaima 
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • Amagami SS+ plus
  • Mouretsu Pirates
  • Inu x Boku ss
  • Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai
  • Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
  • Gokujyo
Let's me tell the reason why I choose this all anime.

Kyousogiga : Because in this anime we have Kugumiya Rie, Kitamura Eri, etc. After all this anime is kind supernatural. I already watch episode one or ova maybe. It's about human and yokai. Beside that, this anime have comedy element. So, must watch.

High School DxD : Maybe this anime is harem one. Since I saw many girls there. This anime is about supernatural too. The main character was killed on first date and he revived as Devil. So, I cannot predict the future in this anime. Interesting this anime is based on light novel. Maybe this anime will show about love between servant and the boss. /lol

Zero no Tsukaima F : F stand for final. Another Kugumiya Rie's voice. Tsundere. Check. Must watch. 

Black Rock Shooter : The tittle was came from Hatsune Miku's song, Black Rock Shooter. This is anime version. I don't know this is new episode or same as before that I already watch. Since it's black, so I will watch. /lol

Amagami SS+ plus : Normal love anime. Maybe same as prequel. This anime is kind good for lonely.  We will see more girl and how to get them. I mean make them as our girlfriend. Hope we can use for real life. /lol

Mouretsu Pirates : Pirates! Remind me about One Piece. But this pirate is not sail on the water but in the space. This anime is based light novel, Mini-Skirt Kaizoku. Since I'm one of the pirate fans I should watch this one too.

Inu x Boku ss : Hmm.. Don't have idea.

Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai : Being 19 years old and you'll be a father. Congratulation. I not mean you already doing that thing. It's about family. The reason you'll become father is your sister and husband is gone. So you must take care their children. Three of them. So, family +comedy must watch.

Senhime Zesshou Symphogear : It;s about war. New weapon already created so must watch.

Gokujyo : Maybe random anime that I choose. Don't said anythings.

----
The other anime? I'll watch this above is must watch.