Followers

03 December 2011

Megurine Luka x Hatsune Miku - Instinct

from Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka

Got back from somewhere. As I reach my netbook, I try to browse Hatsune Miku song(s). Hoping that I'll find some new song(s) from her. I'm one of (not really) biggest fan. Who is she? She is a vocaloid. You can search more about her. 

Beside that, she is one of three goddess in Otaku's World -bad name that I could think atm-

For this song, she was feat with Megurine Luka. The song is kind like yuri. I could not understand. So, since the picture and showing they are kissing. So, I predict this song is yuri-ness. Lol. 

The genre of this song is kind dark and goth. We can see Luka and Miku in black uniform which lead to goth style. Their english is improving from before. Since, we will get Miku in English version. I couldn't wait it.

Btw, take the time to watch and hear this song.



If you like this song, you can download it from me.

Just click mediafire word here. And feel fresh with this song
MEDIAFIRE