Followers

13 December 2011

ReMIX it!

The world can be changed

As the listener of songs, I always come across to find alternative version of song. And my result is? Most of alternative version that I found is remix.

Remix is very popular nowadays. Why remix version is created? There are several reason :


  • to give a song a second chance at radio and club play
  • to create a stereo or surround sound version of a song where none was previously available
  • to improve the fidelity of an older song for which the original master recording has been lost or degraded
  • to alter a song to suit a specific music genre or radio format
  • to alter a song for artistic purposes
  • to provide additional versions of a song for use as bonus tracks or for a B-side, for example, in times when a CD single might carry a total of 4 tracks
  • to create a connection between a smaller artist and a more successful one

So, I'm like remix song. Although some of songs does not suit with my taste. Lol. Even Malay song too have it's own remix. Some are created by normal people that not involve in music industry. 

By the way, you can make own Remix version. Just find it. I want to make remix version. I hope I can make it. Using what? From my research there are many remix software. For the example is FL Studio 10. Maybe I'll take some time to download and do some remix. I hope I can while I still free right now. Who knows one day I'll be Remix-er for some music company. Lol. Interesting hope.

One example remix from SNSD that I like