Followers

16 December 2011

Hatsune Miku : Google Chrome

Seriously?!

In this morning, while surfing the internet, I went to social networking. Mostly social networking that I always visit in each time is twitter and facebook.. So, what's surprise is I saw Hatsune Miku. And the some song (maybe) with Google Chrome. 

For your information, Hatsune Miku is really famous virtual artist. She is one of vocaloids. Surf more about vocaloid. She is really famous among otaku. And she also known as one of The Trinity Goddess. Even many new vocaloids but she still the number one. She also can compete with real artists.

Hatsune Miku


Back to tittle, I'm not surprising about the tittle. Google Chrome is really famous browser. Hatsune Miku also promote NicoNico with her song too. Seriously, if Malaysian artist or singers make this kind of song. Maybe that particular thing will be famous. lol

I think that's all. lol. I'm lacking of idea right now. Sorry